Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cut and Color

Ok so its been a few days since I last posted. This week has been interesting. I have battled the traffic with going all different ways to work but it looks like the next year I will be having to wake up at 5:30 and leave by 6:45 every freakin morning. I am exhausted.

Today I decided to take advantage of the time I had after work to do something for myself. I got my hair colored and cut. Same style as before but it has been 3 months since I last looked good in it. The price is not my cup of tea but I do love how Becky cuts hair.

Sometimes you just need a little pick me up to feel better, in my case, I need a lot of it.

Next step is to find a gym and get motivated. Already stopped drinking during the week too. I am off to a good start now I just need to get a few good nights of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment